Why do people hate smokers so much?

Ladies, my wife is a smoker, and I love that she is. She is pregnant and doesn't plan on quitting. I cant say I want her too. Is it really that bad? We have 2 other kids that she smoked through pregnancy with, without issue. We embrace smoking at home, with our other kids, too. Our 13 y.o. daughter started last year when she was 12. Why the big deal?

This is common in Troll society - Troll babies thrive on smoke.

• Alexa

"Our 13 y.o. daughter started last year when she was 12"

big brained the math on that did ya

• Moya

Smoking while pregnant  is not good.

Baby can have low birth weight  and issues.

Seriously? Smoking is not healthy for a baby and your stupid wife is going to give the baby health problems from her foolishness. 

• Savannah
      4 weeks agoReport

That was just luck for you, I will NOT tolerate smoking during a pregnancy and I will NOT be doing it myself either.

very foolish..........my wife was too, she died of lung cancer

pathetic trolling attempt

• Kelley

You can get cancer by smoking.  You can get cancer through smelling the smoke even if you don't smoke.  (Second hand smoke).  God wants humans to be sober and to to trust in Him.  Smoking is an addiction.  Ask God to help your wife and daughter.  Also ask God to cure your family from any health issues that have occurred because of the smoking.

• Edna
      4 weeks agoReport

A long-time smoker is physically addicted to nicotine & he's psychologically addicted to cigarettes. It's going to take a lot more than praying to God to cure him - assuming he can ever be cured,  I've heard smokers who somehow managed to quit say there's never a day they don't crave a cigarette, 

I don't think anyone "hates" smokers just for their habbit. I used to be a smoker myself. I quit and I'm never going back. Smoking while pregnant is extremely selfish though and getting kids hooked on it intentionally is just fu*ked up. You could get into trouble as well for giving a minor a cigarettes. 

P.s. I'm well aware this is fake, but whatever. 

• Edna
      4 weeks agoReport

Anna:  You need be thankful that you don't have their "habit". Smoking is nicotine addiction, & it's a lot more serious than a "habit" that you can just decide one day to give up. There are MANY people who can never quit smoking - no matter how hard they try.