Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesDancing · 1 month ago

What's the point in doing certificate I in dance if in the future you're going to do cert IV?

Favorite Answer

I’m assuming you are Australian? 

“Certificates I-II provide basic vocational skills and knowledge, while Certificates III-IV replace the previous system of trade certificates and provide training in more advanced skills and knowledge. A Certificate IV is generally accepted by universities to be the equivalent of six to twelve months of a Bachelor's degree, and credit towards studies may be granted accordingly.”

As I’m not Australian I don’t know if lower number certificates are required in order to go for the higher certificates. If not and you have strong dance skills why not just go through the entire program so you can check all the boxes? If they aren’t that strong it’s possible you might skip over things that will make certificate 4 harder  to obtain. 

It's a comma. ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ