Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAstronomy & Space · 1 month ago

When can humans teleport to Mars for a vacation?

26 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

When Mars gets an atmosphere humans can actually BREATHE, obviously. Otherwise it would be a permanent vacation since the atmosphere is 99.5% carbon dioxide. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Never.  Even if that's possible, we will never land there even and we'll be extinct soon.

• 1 month ago

next wednesday.

• 1 month ago

teleportation is being worked on for s few years now, I think we are a lot of years off, and the range wont br very far

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

If you know the right people, you can go now.  I was there last week.  Pack warm, it's cold even during the Martian summer.

• Tom
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

As soon as we learn to Teleport ELSEWHERE.  HUT(Holographic Universe Theory) Physics gives us realistic hopes---But we would have to learn to alter the wave attributes of Matter particles to match those of a different region in space.----HUT, BTW is rapidly gaining favor, and may be the Physics of the future anyways.----Perhaps in 100 years or so "Space Jumping" might be possible, since we already have a theory.----

As opposed to Destroying reassembling the thing to be teleported is an OLD Dated Sci FI concept. True Teleportation would involve simply altering the WAVE ATTRIBITES of matter to match those of another location (Matter is ultimately WAVES anyway---not "hard" particles-"Solidity is an illusion of opposing forces)

• 1 month ago

Solar sails seem like the way of the future. Objects can travel at almost the speed of light. Only barrier is how it will be stopped. Otherwise, if all the kinks are hammered out, humans can get to other star systems in a matter of years. Mars will take only a few minutes.

• 1 month ago

I wish I could go to get away from Cortonavirus

• Baal
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

If you want to avoid the Cortana virus you need to change operating systems.  For your level of sofistimication I suggest Chrome OS.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Feb 6, 2046 is the proposed startup date.

• 1 month ago

Sometime in the 28th Century, maybe 2761 or 2 is a good guess.  Consider how much more complicated it is to make a smart phone and wireless phone systems now than it was to make a printing press for Gutenberg about 600 years ago.  Then compare our smart phones  to a teleportation machine, like starred in "The Fly" movie or "The Simpsons" TV show.  That would be an even bigger leap.

Several problems:

Converting matter to energy pulses.

Converting energy pulses to matter.

The huge volume of information required to send a human physiology description to a destination.  The DNA alone is more than most average existing computers can handle.  Then consider the construction of the billions of neurons on the brain, and the number of interconnections among them is more than the number of stars in the universe.

Also, no human would be completely duplicated without the thousands of different bacteria and viruses that number in the billions residing in the body at any one time.  They are essential to the continued health of the host.

And if the original can be sent, why cannot it be duplicated also?  Then there would be two of the same person.  Maybe more.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.