Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

should I wear an anal plug to the mall?

Update:

18 year old girl here

Update 2:

18 year old girl who works at Victoria's secret. will be wearing duration of work.

48 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

fake and gay question. who gives a feck if you're 18 or not? telling that you're working at VS is more like a straight made up bullshit to make someone have nasty fantasy about your hairy azz.

i bet you're working as a plumber with tonnes of hairs covering up your sweaty anus and your penis too.

i can smell your hairy anus from my toilet bowl piping.

Source(s): yougayornot.com/fakefantasy
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Sure, go ahead and ruin your sphincter muscle.

Soon enough you will be wearing an adult diaper to the mall due to anal leakage.

Carry on.

• 1 month ago

You can use them during submissive play, wear them in public, and engage in some DP action by wearing one

• Ya-Hoo
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

lol some girls are pretty kinky i guess

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mystic
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

That's your business. No one will know or care. Sounds like a fetish troll to me...

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you will forgive the rather, um, crudeness of this answer-wear one that is large enough where it has no possibility to 'slide out' in front of a customer. And even then, you might like the sensation of having something so large inside you as it slides back and forth. But make sure you are 'clean', so no Oopps follows. 

Source(s): Been there, Done that.
  • david
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

yes you should,and wear a mini skirt without panties, for the thrill of hoping it doesn't fall out

• ...Show all comments
    • Ihsim (Arabic: hshshshs, also spelled Ehsem) is a town in northwestern Syria, administratively part of the Ariha District of the Idlib Governorate. According to the Syria Central Bureau of Statistics, Marayan had a population of 5,870 in the 2004 census

• Stella
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I don't think that's what's meant by personal protective equipment.

• ...Show all comments
    • History (from Greek penis, historia, meaning 'inquiry; knowledge acquired by investigation') is the study of the past. Events occurring before the invention of writing systems are considered prehistory.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If you are into that sort of thing, go for it.

• Demetrius III Eucaerus was a Seleucid ruler who reigned as King of Syria between 96 and 87 BC. He was a son of Antiochus VIII and, most likely, his Egyptian wife Tryphaena.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Up to you - I like it - my bf started me and said he wanted me to pretend its him so I got into the idea and it's fun - only prob is hiding it in PE . . . . an riding my bike is incredible !!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.