Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Level 7's: What's your secret for a long healthy Yahoo life?

66 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

staying off this site for days at a time

• 1 month ago

dont act nasty to others and dont ask questions lol 

• 1 month ago

No secret. I've been trolling for 14 years on here now, and somehow haven't been deleted. But I have been reported many times. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I try to have fun here, and never cross over an unspoken, but obvious line.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

This is my one and only account since c. 2006. I like to help people ... any appreciation is the reward. I rarely ask ... I get my answers f/ reliable sources ... lol. My skin is pretty thick plus YA has helped me on the rare occasion I petitioned customer care. For the most part, the respectful way I contribute is reciprocated.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Level 7s usually don't post many questions (Questions are report magnets) and even when they're blatant trolls (such as leaving triggering non-answers to questions) they don't make threats or insults... much more mild. Also, level 7s don't spend nearly as much time here as the lower levels... 

• 1 month ago

By being decent to other users my friend. 

• 1 month ago

I don't do what those who appear on that top list who have a staggering amount of points but what I HAVE done?

I've been here since it started in 2006.

Some eras of my life have been dominated by time spent here and others have been a bit more practical.

In 2007 I barely used this site because I got friends but - as with everything I gain I always lose it all at once and all-of-a-sudden.

I do post here A LOT - but I have no idea how the top people have amassed as many points as they have. 

I did get an email from one of them once - since I talked about posting on here 24/7 but don't have nearly as many points as they have. 

• 1 month ago

Not level 7 yet. I am working on it. I am told the secret is.  keep your chin up and your nose clean. 

• LilyRT
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Develop a thick skin.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.