if I am good at bluffing in poker should I try bluffing my bank?

they lowered my credit limit on my card. If I tell them I have a better offer with a bank and if they do not match it, I will switch do you think they will match the offer. If they don't and I tell them I was only bluffing do you think I would still have access to my credit with them

They will KNOW you are bluffing. And if they don't, they won't care. Stay or go, they won't care either way.

They will consider this if you have a large amount (100k+ minimum) in all your accounts with them.  Of course, if you have that much it's unlikely they would be reducing your credit limit or that you would care that they did.

Chase cut mine in half....or will in 27 days or whatever. But its still 30 times what Ive used in the last 20 years.

The chase letter says they will consider an increase but only with a new credit check. Nah.

You are not going to bluff them.

Your bank reduced your credit for a reason.  So you could try and find another card company that has more faith in you.

You will have access to your current card until either you or your bank close the account. So looking around for a better deal won't affect it. Try one of the price comparison websites