Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

girlfriend ignoring me?

i told her to shut the f up when she said i love you, and its been weeks and she wont answer my messages? anyone have this ussue?

75 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

i think you became single when you told her to shut the F up when she said "i Love you" that is just a guess though. This one is a head-scratcher for sure. 

• Ya-Hoo
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Weeks an no communication? Sounds like you don't have a girlfriend anymore

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

I think it's obvious..She might be emotional, if someone I said I love you to told me to stfu I would ignore them until they apologize for being like that...

• KTJoe
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Kids of today....anyway girlfriend/boyfriend means we're in love kissy, huggy a relationship. Apologize explain the shock of hearing "I love you" send girlfriend a nice hallmark card, maybe a $50 Macy's gift card.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

She's waiting for you too come begging to say sorry and your changed take a break work on your temper if you have one, let her see you are improving yourself hope you have not put happiness based on her being a too damn co-dependent woman don't like that.   Show her your a man with full life without her don't get so attached unless you're A Zodiac Sign is Cancer then you do get overly attached 

• Anna
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

She's dumped him. That's why she's ignoring him, because she's probably very hurt over him insulting her.

• 1 month ago

You should not worry. You can make friendship with other girls. People are quite moody nowadays. 

• ANDREW
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

News flash! it's been weeks she’s your ex girlfriend now dude she’s already telling another guy she loves him while he ploughs her deep!  Oh and by the way your an idiot 

• Tony1 month agoReport

there very beathy girl who read to date at date on canvey island library like small children and their mum and dad lvery long walks near shopping ceater mayb get her gife there ask for carol pink and white shir bright red lips

• 1 month ago

oh, so... you:

1) Don't say 'I Love You' back, even if you weren't ready to say it yet, you could've just told her.

2) Told her to 'Shut the f up' if you were busy, you could've just told her, or asked her to be quiet. 

3) And now your bitching (excuse my language) the she's cold-shouldering you when you clearly deserve it!

A little respect and communication goes a long way.

Also, no-one else has this issue, because no-one else is such a doosh-bag

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

wow you must be an idiot for asking

• Rick
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

apparently she does ..............................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.