Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

What conspiracy theories do you believe in?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I don't believe in any conspiracy theories.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Part of me sort of believes fluoride is harmful to the pineal glad + third eye, and bad for visualization and spiritual awakening! Not that I'm an unquestioning extremist about it. And I don't just 100% buy ALL of it, hook, line and sinker. But I do think there is something to it. And while I do brush my teeth with fluoride toothpaste, because topical application has been proven to be VERY good for fighting cavities, to the point that almost nothing else parallels it? And I don't want crappy, rotting teeth? I'm still VERY skeptical of fluoride tablets, and ingesting any more of it than what's strictly needed for topical application, that is then later rinsed off with water! As from what I've read..? The science does not show that to be necessary in preventing cavities.

• 1 month ago

I defiantly believe JFK was killed by The CIA. 

• Mier
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

It’s not a conspiracy. When you have time read up on project MKUltra. Experimentations still go on today.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

9/11. That's it. Most conspiracy theories are theory after theory. Pie in the sky ****. Plenty of proof that 9/11 was very much planned and alot of holes in the story the government gave us. But other than that yeah I'm not gonna think twice about something unless I know it to be true.

• 1 month ago

That we are really aliens or were created by aliens. 😂 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.