Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 month ago

What are your activities for this weekend?

• Alesha

Sunbathing on the patio.

Oh, you know, staying in or going out with a mask and staying 6' from others. Maybe catching up on which parts of my city are burning today. The usual. 

I was going to go to JCPenney to get a new pair of shoes but i just remembered they filed for bankruptcy and will announce store closures and liquidation sales soon. I got a pair of shoes at a Payless shoe store in DC for $10 right before they went out of business. Weather is iffy tomorrow for the shuttle launch and if it doesn’t go up tomorrow I might drive to the Orlando area to see it on Sunday. I’m on the west coast of Florida and don’t want to drive all the way out to the east coast.

Look broke, try not to talk about castles.

Depending on the weather.  Going to the beach with my wife and two daughters, hopefully get some motorcycle riding in and getting some smoked ribs from my favorite rib joint in the world, The Ozona Pig.  

Staying in, and hanging around my indoor pool. I cannot go out in this 110 degree weather.

It’s my 24th Birthday on the 4th. You get me anything?

My nephews birthday tomorrow I got him a game for his switch probably spend the day there