Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 2 months ago

Does anyone else find that they get tired of their clothes fast. I feel like I’m always buying clothes but get sick of them so fast?

I’m always intrigued by trendy new styles like I bought a tie dye sweatshirt at Nordstrom’s that was $50 and I’m already bored of it. I find that even though I have tons of clothes I’m always reaching for the same thing every time I go out. I’m always in a white and blue jeans no matter how much clothes I have. Anyone else have a problem with going shopping for clothes but wearing the same boring things

• Jerry

I have too much going on in my life to entertain myself by going shopping for things I can easily do without. And I can't imagine buying an item of clothing that doesn't fulfill a need, simply for the pleasure of having something new. If I buy a new shirt it's because i need a new shirt, like I need to replace the top I wear with my green pants outfit. 

i get tired of buying stuff, having most of it end up at her friends places and her wearing the same old stuff because 'she doesn't have anything else' lol

i dont get that  way with mine

I’ve got blue jeans and tee shirts that are over 30 years old. So no.