Mobile phones were invented in 1973 but when did most people in the world actually own one???
- 787bLv 42 months agoFavorite Answer
Late 90s early 2000s.
- abcame ♂Lv 72 months ago
If by most you mean "a majority", probably about 7-10 years ago.
Cellphones were a luxury in 2005.
- SSP Bowl DudeLv 72 months ago
Mobile phones came out prior to WWII
Cell phones came out in 1973, but weren't implemented outside of local testing until 1977
Most people didn't have one until the early 2000s.
- ausblueLv 72 months ago
my hubby had one in the 90s
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Sports MDLv 72 months ago
I'm guessing in 1973 after they came out. Within the same year as they were invented.
- queen bryLv 72 months ago