Question about prepaid phone data plan. ?

I am on the 25 GB unlimited high-speed data plan on my prepaid phone. My question is after I pass 25 GB will my high-speed connection be reduced and pretty much the Internet go a lot slower because I watch YouTube a lot

It’s the unlimited version 

Your question doesn't make sense. If I am understanding you correctly, you're on unlimited data with up to 25GB of high speed LTE data. What is happening to you is called throttling, where the carrier is limiting the speed of your data beyond the 25GB high speed allotment.

It will probably go much slower. Once you reach the 25GB they can slow you down. They may tell you the speed/rate in the fine print or some are just saying that your rate may be slower if the network is busy.

Of course if you are using wifi this doesn't apply.

Which means, up to 25GB it's high speed. After 25GB has been used, you still have internet, it's just no longer high speed.

A true unlimited plan would say unlimited without a GB limit added to the plan name. 

• Brandon1 month agoReport

No, it would not. The data can be unlimited, it's not the use of data that is limited. Speed is something entirely different. The speed isn't "unlimited high speed LTE data".