What's something you wish to lose interest in?

• SW-6

The state of things out there.  Our world is a hot mess, but I can't stop wishing hoping and praying things will get better.  How great would it be not to give a damn about anything that is not me.  Can't do it, and kinda glad for that.  :)

This place I would think my friend.

• Saboo

TU

Anytime I have a crush on a girl and she goes for someone else - which has been every case - for 38 long years...

This last crush I had was a workmate...

She went for a fellow workmate's son who isn't even employed - and lives with them now and although she has gained weight and it has been a year or so - every time I see her I still get that cold, shiver and butterflies in my stomach realizing just how awful the outcome was when I had such a high hope but - that is how my life has treated me since forever and yet I always still feel like I was just hit by a ton of bricks.

I can never just give up - even though I want to -

I think it is within our common nature to keep hoping even if nothing has ever gone right because - who is motivated by constant gloom? and... we certainly need some kind of motivation to get through a day in this world especially now. 

• perfectlybaked

Re: Nix - I did everything right and continue to remain the guy that deserved her more... but her weight be climbin' and although we're not there yet I'll be able to let her go eventually the way she has let herself go. Her BF wouldn't exactly appear on American Ninja Warrior himself.

I would like to lose interest in selfish people. They take advantage but do not give others any advantage. For example, there is a man who got extra work from me but did not pay me anything extra at the end of the month. 

• Dj2541

I have this  border line  obsession  with  building  plastic models, I really  do  need  to take it  down a notch.

i dont wish to lose interest in any thing im interested in

Caring what others say

Yahoo answers..............

porn, sex, masturbating  i really wanna stop that for real...

• 1 month agoReport

Same. It gets me no where and only reminds my useless organ that I can’t get puss. Y. 

• Wilson

Watching Netflix - it takes more time to find something good to watch