What should I do in this situation?

I feel super stuck. I cant learn how to practice driving down in texas bc my parents dont want me to practice w their car. So my grandma said i could go down to atlanta and she could help me get license and even help me get a car. But my dad thinks I'm waisting money getting a ticket down there but i need to know how to drive and buy a car bc i may be on my own in college and i need my own way of getting around so i can have a job and other ssssshhheeit. But what would YOU do if you were me in this situation.

maybe you should stay with your grandma for a while

Your parents are guilty of stifling your life and hindering your ability to be independent by with holding their support for you to get your license.

PLEASE TAKE YOUR GRANDMOTHER UP ON HER OFFER TO HELP YOU.

Now, more then ever, you need to carry on and advance your life skills (driving) so you can be free to have the transportation you need when away from home while attending college. 

Please do not feel guilty for leaving home in order to learn how to drive a car. You are not asking for anything extra ordinary.

• audrey

If dad won't give you the money for the ticket, ask grandma. You sound like a very mature person who deserves to learn to drive for college.   Good luck 

where I live we have driving schools which have their cars and instructors in them to teach us to drive professionally. don't u have driving schools in usa? it is better to spend the money for the ticket on driving school

• Kelley

Legally you are a minor.  Minors have to receive permission from their parents.

• Jerry1 month agoReport

I'm 19

Head straight to Georgia!  Your grandma is great. 🙂