Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Relationships- Men, would you get involved with a woman who's ex is violent, possessive, domineering and a bully, and who has kids by her?

• RP
    Favorite Answer

Definitely not. This is a recipe for trouble beyond what anyone would want or deserve.

No, live is too short to not enjoy it.

nope. Not because of the ex but because single mothers in general are dysfunctional and damaged goods...best to avoid altogether

• L4 weeks agoReport

Single mothers are a total waste of space and resources. Useful for casual fun but not much else, I love the desperate 30+ year old single moms, a drink or two and they are more than ready to get laid.

• dman63

For the sake of herself and her kids she’d better take out a no contact order against her ex first.  No baby daddy drama, thanks.  That said, my wife does not have those issues, and I’ve never dated a woman with them.  If I did, those would be the conditions and I’d get the cops on him if he caused any trouble.