Why the hell did the Minnesota State Police wait 7 hours and 12 burned buildings to put a stop to the riots?

After which they arrested a grand total of: One CNN crew reporting on the riots. 

Update:

MN Governor: "It was totally unacceptable and inadvertent what happened. I am working to have the CNN crew released immediately."

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Let wingers are inherently violent. Name me a single instance of looting or burning or violence or destruction when conservatives protested in Michigan 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

It happens like that every time there's a riot. In every city. I'm not sure WHY those in charge always WAIT so long to do something. Afraid of losing votes? Probably. 

• Kevin
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

They were hoping they could catch more CNN people.  

• 1 month ago

Put a stop to the riot they caused.  The riot kicked off because fellow cops who were triggered one of their 'boys' got caught used tear gas, rubber bullets, and noise grenades on peaceful protests. 

All Rioters have done is burned the police station and looted/burned Target b/c yesterday while they were PEACEFULLY protesting they were shot with rubber bullets and maced and TARGET following its headquarters directives (located there) wouldn’t sell the protesters milk for their eyes, AND they fully fund the police dept.

Remember Target is a billion dollar corporation that can rebuild tomorrow if they’d like, George Floyd would still be dead.

Don't be deceived.

12 buildings?  I've only seen 2 by firsthand accounts [Police Station/Local Target], anyone have a credible source covering more?

Attachment image
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Because they were burning up their own neighborhoods.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.