Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

What is wrong with brainwashing everybody to denigrate, label, and ostracize subhumans who've got these dumbass opinions?

Opinions:

"If it's popular, it MUST be good!"

"Whoever hates my favorite entertainers is just jealous of them."

"Different people are wastes of spaces who don't deserve the rights I have."

"My opinions are the only ones that matter."

"Nothing is ever my fault."

"I never make mistakes."

"Everybody should like what I like. If they don't, there is something wrong with them!"

"People exist to serve me and do nothing else."

"I hope Trump caters strictly to the one percent and leaves everybody else out to dry! Who cares about the needs of the lower and middle classes? They don't create jobs, do they?"

"Whoever disagrees with me is an idiot."

"Since my opinions are always the popular ones, they are the only ones that matter."

"Anyone that hates on popular things and people is an idiot."

"If I'm offending somebody, it's THEIR problem and not mine."

"I'm inconsiderate, rude, selfish, and condescending because I CAN BE."

"Hypocrisy is only acceptable when I'm being a hypocrite."

"Narcissists and bullies deserve to have great social lives. They are fun and exciting to be around! They are the best people to have as friends! Whoever hates them has the worst taste in people!"

• Liz

There is no safety in such pride or success in such haughtiness, but only disastrous downfall: “Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.” Where pride goes destruction follows. Where haughtiness leads a fall is not far behind.—Prov. 13:10,