Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 4 months ago

What you all think ?

What you think Of

mgtow

movement ?

I think there are some MGTOW guys who live enviable lives of spending all their income on their hobbies, embracing travel and self fulfillment and don't feel the need to spew vitriol online. You can't not respect someone like that. It's the other kind that should worry everyone with their violent threats and general malevolence that they won't shut up about. 

Personally I don't think that much of them, however as we're all individuals it's up to us to decide what kind of life we want.  Maybe if Radical Feminists and MGTOW formed a joint group, they'd have more members!  Imagine attending one of their 'work groups'!

Mgtows. Men who want to go through life alone. Not a whole lot to think about there. 

I dont know I dont really look to much into people who suffer from victim mentality. 

MGTOW - Full of losers who can't get laid and vent their anger on women. They prefer to be incels but keep on bashing women and never think of moving ahead. MGTOW men are those men who got no purpose in their life and I find this movement a bullshiit. 

Bashing someone doesn't makes anyone great, we all need to look our own.