Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

My boyfriend doesn’t comment on my private snaps?

What does it mean when i send my boyfriend private snaps and he doesn’t comment on them? sometimes i send him sexy private snaps but he just opens them and doesn’t comment or anything -_-

23 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Dont do that no more, it still stays out there. He dont deserve you, dump him,

dont sound like hes interested in you. He may have others?

• r
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

If you like to chat, email me at rw.joseph@yahoo.com

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Honestly, it sounds like he’s really not that interested in you

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He rubs one out and forgets to reply probably?

• 1 month ago

Cut him off. Don't send him those kinds of pictures anymore.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Sending sexy snaps is incredibly stupid, STOP IT  silly girl.

First of all, he does not appreciate them and secondly, he does not even mention them. He does not care  so stop exposing yourself for the camera.

Photos can be shared, copied, redistributed and used without your authorization or knowledge.....until a future employer, fiance or your parents catch wind of your sexyness on the Internet. Stop being so incredibly short sighted and stupid..

All for what? A guy who does not even care? LAUGHABLE.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

he's not into you

• 1 month ago

He probably finds you gross but will keep pounding you until something better comes along

• 1 month ago

Is it really worthy to send these kind of pictures to a "boyfriend"? these are things you should save for marriage..

• 1 month ago

Here's the thing, and this is true for everyone; if you want to know why your friend, sibling, romantic partner or ANYONE did something or does something or fails to do something, ASK THEM. Don't go online and ask random strangers on the internet to interpret YOUR boyfriend's behavior, ask your actual boyfriend. 

• 1 month ago

Because texting or private snaps are not conversations.  They are like shouting at someone.  There is no way to pull back something stupid, or silly, so again its like shouting.  In that light, there is no response necessary...  You should start really talking to him. In real life.  That is where people really live.  See the attached link.  It sums up your technology perfectly.  Please don't be her.....  Be your real self.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.