Dream of getting married to a kid!!! Ugh!!?

I saw a dream in which I was forcibly about to be get married to a child!!! That too with a baby girl of my sister (not my own sister) and I'm a woman!! (I'm not married yet).

It felt so miserably horrible that when I woke up, I was relieved. What could it mean?? 

Are you about to start something new, perhaps a job or school or a new life situation and you feel that it is quite infantile. You feel that there must be a more productive and engaging way. It's even affecting the children. I suggest you look at your current life situation and your attitudes towards what is happening. You would find something quite depressing. Once you realize what it is, you will know what you need to do to address it.

Source(s): Meditations for the Journey by C. Mohan
    • Dreamer

You are feeling cornered in a situation which you need to change. You need to change things so you do not feel suffocated. Perhaps with a new job, you may be able to find a place of your own. If economics dictate that you must share, then the dynamics need to change. You need to feel happy.

Perhaps you wish for a child, and "getting married" is used symbolically by your mind, to make that wish come true.  Both motherhood and marriage are strong relationships. But since you say you are relieved to wake up, perhaps you would prefer to remain single or at least have that option.  

It might mean you think somebody is immature and hate taking care of them or it could be telling you that you are immature 

• emma1 month agoReport

Could be. Haha.