I'm 13. How can I make money FAST to buy an iPhone?

My parents are android gurus. They love android and they buy me very expensive android phones. But I'm obsessed I could say with iPhones. They don't accept it. I'm telling them I want to collect money for an iPhone but they don't agree. They are not going to help me at all, because they hate iPhones. They find them useless and completely awfull. So they buy me androids even if I don't like them that much.

I need to collect around 2000 euros to buy the iPhone I like with no help or anything. I'm 13. How can I make money FAST like really FAST to buy that iPhone? (I need 2000 euros and I'm very talented in painting and writing books but I'm not sure that painting or writing books will help me get money fast.)

Favorite Answer

When you say fast, what are you meaning? One day? One month? 3 to 6 months?

When I was 12, I made $1300 dollars so I could go to a magician convention/contest in 3 months, washing cars and dogs. That was my entire summer busting my hump to do it, but I did it. Do I suppose in today's money, that would be closer to $3000 or more dollars. Did I want to wash cars and dirty dogs? No, but I was 12 years old and figured out I could do that. 

You can paint and write, which means you should be able to do commissioned art (if you are good), and edit other people's writings and get paid to do so, if you have a grasp is Grammer and spelling above average of most adults, this could be an option. Got decent typing skills? Hire out to do papers and essays for people who can't type. I have a little cousin that does this, and she makes a nice little bit of cash and she's only 11, but she's 11 and types over 140wpm.

mow yards, clean houses, etc

• W

Phones are phones. Is your sense of self worth so pitiful that you need a phone to make you feel good? You've got a lot to learn in life. 

ngl u sound like a spoiled brat, be happy u have a phone at all .-.

who cares if apples are better than androids or androids better than apples they're both good phones and you should appreciate ur parents buying you nice things.

iPhones are far behind the curve. I don't blame your parents for loving Android. Do some analytics. iPhone is always coming out with a new phone today, with yesterday technology. Android comes out with new phones with new technology.

2000 Euro is more than most people make in a whole month in most parts of Europe.

Unless you get lucky and win the lottery (which I don't think a 13 year-old even can), you'll probably just have to suck it up until you're old enough to work and can pay for your own phone, because don't forget you not only have to buy the phone but you also have to pay for the phone service, which I'm guessing your parents also do that as well.

You are 13, you don’t need an iPhone. When I was 13 in 1983, I went out with friends and had fun and socialized.