Do I have to self quarantine if I’m traveling to a different state, but going there for one night and driving back the next day? ?

I will not be going to any stores or coming into contact with people. I want to drop my daughter off at our house up there that no one has been in and I want to spend the night and travel back home the next day. 

Well, technically if you go from your private home to your other private home and don't interact with the public, you ARE self-quarantining.

That noted, you really have to know the specific rules and policies of the city, county, and state into which you travel. States like Hawaii are asking people to stay in self-quarantine for two weeks before venturing out.  

No, depending on where you're coming from and where you go. Generally, you're allowed to break quarantine to leave the state.

• MS

It depends on the current travel restrictions imposed by that state.  In your situation, no one is likely to know what you're doing anyway.  

• Eastside Guz

We had my wife's nephew visit us yesterday from Arizona and said it was not a big deal.