Can I get a job at McDonald’s with tattos?

I’m 16 and have tattos on my arms and inside of my fingers. I applied for McDonald’s and the woman told me to fye my hair natural and took pics of the finger tats. She said they weren’t to bad like visible wise and I was told I’d get called back . I’m dyeing my hair and hope I get the job

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

If you can cover them properly, then yes. But if not look for something else. There are consequences to making stupid choices like dyeing your hair, getting tattoos and piercings. I get such a kick out of seeing younger folk getting those huge gauges in their ears, dyeing their hair pink; and then the door knocker on your nose. And then you have the nerve to whine no one wants to hire you. Sorry, but no one wants to have their food served by someone who looks like someone that'd try breaking into their home. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

10 years ago, maybe.  Today?  I doubt it.

• Erik
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

There's a chance.  In the past, no way, but now standards have fallen so low that they will take pretty much anybody.  If you can speak English that's a plus.

• Scott
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You're never too young to learn that tattoos are not universally accepted, especially in the business world. Some decisions carry consequences.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Judy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

each franchise makes its own hiring decisions. And it might or might not have anything to do with the tattoos.

• 2 months ago

i dont see why not

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i dont see why not

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.