Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

Is the real reason why blacks don't want Amy Klobuchar as VP because she's white?

They think the first female VP should be a black woman. I don't think that's right. They're being racist, and Klobuchar in my opinion is Biden's best bet at electorally beating Trump. Watch them ruin it.

Looks like 6 days later Amy has lost any chance she had to be V.P.  due to not prosecuting the cop in MN. who killed George Floyd.

Recent events in Minnesota have made it a virtual certainly that Klobuchar won't get the nod. I'm all for a black female VP, but make it a decent pick (i.e. not Stacy Abrams or Kamala Harris). It's not like there aren't rational moderate black women out there who could fill this role without being a maniac. 

i would hope not

Maybe it is but that doesn't change the fact that Amy Klobuchar isn't Biden's best choice. In my opinion Elizabeth Warren is. He needs a progreasive running mate, not an establishment Democrat like Amy. If he needs to pick a black progressive, pick Nina Turner. She's better than Warren in my opinion. But he's not going to win with an establishment woman. Progressives including myself won't come out to vote. It's only Warren or Nina for me.

• John W

I think Kamala Harris would be a good pick but I would rather have her as AG. She would nail Trump and then go after Barr.

i dont think so

Yet another republican race nut job. 

Biden ate a cracker.. BALK BALK!!!

• it should be a black Woman of Sizeideally but Joe Biden will pick white amy klobuchar. it doesnt matter im voting howie hawkins

• Mark

No... Why do you think that?