How do I find my art style?

Finding my art style is something I have been struggling with for some time. Whenever I draw I look at the final product, sometime it's good but most of the time I feel like the art I do doesn't fit me. There is a lot of art I want to try. If I keep drawing in different styles will I maybe find my fit?

Favorite Answer

Draw the way you want to draw. There is no law saying you have to choose some "style".

Look at Pablo Picasso, he never settled into one style, that did not adversely affect him. 

Don't stress about finding a style, just carry on working and let the style(s) come to you (this sounds more zen than it really is).

I guess it is okay to have more than 1 art style. I always thought I would look weird if I drew cartoony and anime at the same time.

You likely already have a style. Even with my beginner students, I'm usually able to point out who has drawn what, and that's the beginning of a style. I always tell them not to force it and just let it develop naturally.

Just draw what you want to draw and feel like drawing, branch out, try different techniques etc. and learn as much as possible.