Should i see another doctor ?

Ok so ive been suffering from heart attack symptoms for a year now and it has gotten worse i keep going to my doctor and he keeps saying that im too young to have a heart disease and that it all just panic attack but i really dont believe him because like yesterday my blood pressure suddenly spiked up to 130/89 and my bp is usually down then i started getting really bad palpitation shortness of breath and crushing pain in my chest then i was like *** it this is gettin bad so i took 2 aspirins of 80 mg and immediatley my symptoms went away i felt a sense of ease and i could breath again how in the world is this panic attack if i my blood pressure keeps spiking up and aspirin  eased my pain so does that mean i have heart blockage or somethin ? My echo and treadmill test came back normal but they dont show heart blockage what should i do please help 

Get on anti anxiety medication. Nobody has heart attack after heart attack after heart attack without it showing up on tests. so you haven't been having heart attacks.

The tests don't show anything wrong with you. and sorry, but 130/89 is NOT THAT HIGH.

Sounds like hypochondria, panic attack and placebo effect.

If your doctor has done EKG and echo heart tests you would unlikely have any heart disease, should ask for regular blood tests next time you see your doctor if concerned.

And drink plenty of water daily.