Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesNew York City · 1 month ago

What might be some possible causes and hazards of overcrowded tourist spots?

Favorite Answer

We know that over tourism is very bad because the more the tourist the more we have to take care of them and therefore the government should take proper actions and limit the amount of people who can travel to the country. For instance, who would not want to experience the merriment of Dhow Cruise in Marina. However I believe proper and comfortable conditions should be arranged for the tourist and a proper season should be announced when everything and every tourist destination should be at its full rapture so that the tourists can have more fun but there should be proper laws for the tourists and proper do's and don'ts that they should apply. Because of the Coronavirus nowadays, you know that social distancing is highly important because this virus got no chill. It spreads at a rapid pace and if you recall how it all started, in China when a single person travelled outside China, he became the source of spreading of the virus and now the whole world is suffering from it and you know very well what the conditions have become now a days. Other than then that I simply do not prefer standing in over crowded places because even though the persons around you may not have the coronavirus but still may be suffering from different diseases and I am pretty cautious in these matters. Also in the summer season you will get sweaty and if I mention the verse overcrowded places can sometimes be dangerous if you are in a country where terrorism is pretty active because this terrorist always focus on those places which are highly populated so they could take more casualties. But yes I have never Laid forth in a place which is overcrowded in fact even in front of restaurants or shops where people are inline waiting for their order I usually prefer to stay separate and to wait till the crowd disperses so I can easily take my order without any issue. But there are some countries which are highly benefiting from tourism and then there are some countries which do not benefit from Travel tourism at all. But most of the countries have a good amount of tourist every year. Anyways the locals can spread awareness on the social media especially those who have a good relation with the travel department of that country about the problems of over tourism. Obviously we all know that over tourism has its negative impacts on the country it can lead to property damage or to a lack of resources. So yes of course this issue needs to be properly resolved. But the only solutions I can come up with is that the government should take care of the situation properly and those who have a good relation with the travel department can do something about it because we e normal civilians do not know how many people have travelled to the country and how many people should be allowed so this is a reason why the locals cannot make positive impact to the situation.

Lots of other viruses and illnesses being spread all around. Germs being all around from everything that other people touch. Also it is an opportunity for pick pocketing. Wear a mask and watch your possessions