Is it gay to cuddle and kiss another boy but not have sex with him?

Favorite Answer

You're just bonding

• Sky

What's gay or not is not actions, but feelings.  If you are romantically and physically attracted to him, and as you cuddle and kiss you feel in love with him, and you have no attraction for girls or desire to share such a romantic time with them, then that would indicate you are gay.  The activity itself is not gay because activities do not have a sexual orientation.  So if you have a special guy who you love to cuddle and kiss with, forget about the labels and just be happy together.  Believe it or not, if that's what you have with someone, I'm happy for you.

Homosexuality its about who your sexually aroused by

Yes, very much so.

Well if you, yourself, are a boy then obviously you're ******* gay. I mean, how hard is that to figure out, really?

• Thats gay no matter how you look at it 

Partly.

If, as a boy yourself, you cuddle and kiss another boy, that probably makes you either HOMOROMANTIC or BIROMANTIC, depending on whether or not you have romantic desires for girls too.

But if you don’t have sex with boys, or don’t desire to have sex with boys, then you’re not Homosexual. Just Homoromantic or Biromantic.

It’s possible to be Homoromantic and Heterosexual at the same time - so, you want to kiss boys and not girls, but you want to have sex with girls and not boys. Sexuality isn’t split into 100% straight, and 100% gay.

Kissing another boy doesn’t automatically make you gay. In fact, you could kiss a boy and still be completely straight. Maybe it could turn out that you don’t have romantic/sexual desires for boys at all, and you were just experimenting. It’s like if someone was gay and they didn’t know, if they kissed someone of the opposite gender, it wouldn’t make them NOT gay, they’d just be experimenting.

So... whilst it is gay to kiss another boy, it doesn’t actually MAKE you gay.

No. Sexuality is not about sex. While it is more likely that boys who kiss and cuddle with each other are gay rather than straight, it does not have to be that way and in some cultures that is normal behaviour for straight boys.

Please just know that if you decide to be gay its very addictive that's why most people who dabble in homosexuality are hooked for life. I was a practicing homosexual ever since I got my first hit at 18. I stopped being a homosexual for several years but now I have relapsed. 

Gay is an attraction, not a sex act. A boy inclined to do those things, is most likely gay.