what would you do if your girlfriend asked you to go to the store to get some milk and found her watching porn when you came home?

Favorite Answer

Why, did that happen to you? I can see how it would be pretty upsetting, if it did. I’m pretty sure Internet porn has destroyed a lot of relationships and marriages, Caused people to lose their jobs, so on and so forth. I think it was the Internet that actually caused me to lose my marriage. That was one of the main contributing factors anyway. Not necessarily for watching porn but for some emails exchanged with an ex-girlfriend that I accidentally left open on the computer and then my ex-wife saw them. And she was a very jealous type. So the no-fault divorce followed a few years later. I’ve heard some people say they think the Internet is “evil”. As somebody who was around before personal computers or cell phones or any of that stuff was even invented yet, I kind of agree with that point of view. There are obviously advantages to it but there are also some really glaring disadvantages. And I think it has played a part in the downfall of many peoples lives.

• Michael S1 month agoReport

actually it did. My Filipina exgirlfriend was staying with me while I was living in Makati city and the first time we did the deed was after I came home and saw her watching porn.

Put the milk away and join her. 

• ron h

I'd get in the shower so I'd smell good.

Context is so odd. We all assumed that "the deed" was already happening in the context of a serious relationship - not the pron being the catalyst for it. I guess what you're telling us in your case was that you realized that she was in the mood. 

Hoped it put her in the mood for a little fooling around.

I would assume she was warming herself up for me.

Nothing - I have no problems with porn.  Are you jealous of other men?

• Alan H

Offer her the real thing as an alternative!

• david

i would join her and then have sex with after

• .

I would ask her why wouldn't she instead have sex with me.