Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

Who is this “LAN” who’s always trying to put people down who ask for help? How many times has he been institutionalized do you think?

My grandfather 

• Marc

Ive looked over his answers and it appears that you dont agree with his politics.  So you feel he is mental and attack him because he looks at the world differently than you.  You realize you are the exact polar opposite version of him and therefore holding up a mirror you too should have to be held to the same standard. 

He speaks his mind and from what i can see he is honest from his point of view.  People dont like it when you are honest with them. They want everything to be sweet and easy.  Well this is a public forum and it will have a bit of everything. if you dont like it block him or get off the site. it is your choice. To continue to allow him to get to you then you are allowing it. You have a choice to ignore it. If you dont that says more about you then it does about him. 

• ratcut1 month agoReport

I don't think they're talking about his political view points, they're talking about his answers which are almost always rude and cruel for no reason. 

Lan doesn't suffer fools and trolls gladly.  

Source(s): reported
    • ajtheactress

Classic projection of a bully's hit and run attitude. I'd like to see things from your perspective but I can't get my head that far up my own azz.

Dude, I kid you not I just looked at a couple recent questions and he has an answer on every single one of them. I took a quick look at his profile too, and man he seems like a real dick. 

In my opinion, he's just a troll who purposefully asks and gives controversial questions and answers for attention. I doubt he actually holds the views which he claims he does, he's just in need of some kind of satisfaction, and he gets that through being a dick on yahoo answers. 

If you see his questions or answers anywhere, I'd avoid saying anything to them, since you'll just be giving him what he wants.