Encouraging things That Will Inspire You To Quit Smoking?

Almost all ex-smokers have been there. Many have felt sad and hopeless and thought that they will be a smoker for the rest of their lives.

I started smoking when I was 15 years old, and I'm 23 years old now. I quit smoking 1month ago, and it makes me feel so good and better. I bought a vape last month, and my vape helps me a lot to quit smoking. I had a rough week when I was in the withdrawal stage, and believe me you can fight it. I also search some quotes in blogs then I printed it and put that printed quotes at my desk near my PC. This quotes will help you to quit smoking as well. Here are some quit-smoking quotes that will inspire and motivate you to break free from smoking. https://donorcure.com/stop-smoking-quotes/

Once again, I don't see a question.

What IS the question?  How about, "Why do you have so much spare time on your hands?"  Quote after quote after quote.  99.9% have nothing to do with the topic.

You decide you are no longer a smoker and that is all there is to it. 

Vaping is a mistake - you still have a habit - that's what you need to kick

stay quit it stunts growth and shrinks your penis.