Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 months ago

Have you ever been rejected?

not just relationship wise but friend wise, family wise. In any situation.

I never been rejected family or friend wise. School wise I've gotten rejected to programs and schools. Relationships ... one word single as a  b. Lol

Yes i have, multiple times. I met this lady in 2018 whom i really liked and all that so i asked her out then she said no, i moved on then i thought she had a man or something then i started talking to her on messenger this year and coincidentally she was being cheated on by same guy and they eventually broke up. She was sad, i talked to her, tried to make her feel better and i asked her out again. She gave me a lot of hope as i made her feel better with words and when we met, she just said no again. I guess i has to do with looks and i was depressed.

Yes got rejected on an internship interview

• Mary

I remember I really liked this guy for well over a year. I was besotted with him. But he never asked me out or anything. I never seen him with a girl in the 3 years I knew him. So it was kind of mysterious and gave me an excuse as to why he never asked me out. Then he went away to study and while he was away he hooked up with some girl who was years and years younger than him and even young younger again than me. My ego took a huge hit and I never spoke to him after that when he came home. Im not sure if he knew why but Im sure he didn't give a fk. You live and learn.

Lots of times but you learn from it.

My dads wife doesnt let me visit them during holidays. Guys reject me all the time even if i dont ask them out.

I was never excepted by my own family. When I started having anxiety attacks because of their brutality they sent me to a psychiatrist at 14 who misdiagnosed me and put me on a lot of drugs that begin the ruination of my life. The only times in my life that I was ever really happy were times when I didn’t get involved in relationships and was not involved with my family. If you come from the kind of upbringing I did you’re bound to get involved in destructive and dysfunctional relationships with the opposite sex as well. So I’ve been through all that. The marriage and horrendous divorce, married to a woman who just wanted to destroy my entire existence after the divorce because she has psychopathic traits. And I also became a father and brought a child into this world so his life is going to be very difficult as well. So if you’re rejected by your own family when you’re a child it just starts this whole snowball of events sometimes which continues throughout your whole life.

Rejected? A stud like me never gets rejected. Even nuns find me irresistible. 

of course    .

• I Was rejected by my mother.