Are worker ants allowed to unionize?

• ricky
    Favorite Answer

No need, if they don’t work, they aren’t ants. 

• I felt "the middle way" yesterday. When you manifest like this and are aware of the dimensions,nothing can really change your mind. :D Synchronicity every day. This isn't about ego... haha 

Although I admit that human part of me, ego has not yet been dissolved but this isn't about being perfect. It's about acceptance, open-ness allowance, forgiveness.... 

I am not sure what I am opening to anymore. You have to understand that it just happens now that I opened the floodgates. It's a universal psychic force, a unconscious drive within all matter, creation and I am just here like a mirage in time.... 

I felt the middle way, I felt it and i was wondering what is this? I hadn't felt it before but I felt it strongly the other day. I will try to learn more. 

Absolutely not  the queen ant wants to keep  producation going around the clock so she can live a life of  luxury and keep the ants submissive🐜

• Zirp

no need, as there is no wealthy owner-class that exploits them. Ant-colonies are communist. Everybody works according to ability, nobody gets rich

There's only a need to unionize when there is an unfair balance of power. Because a colony all wants the same outcome they work in harmony. They don't have/ use/ need money to incentivize any behaviors but they also don't have any lazy/ welfare/ disabled ants dragging the colony down. 

No, they are slaves inside their own nests. In fact there are some ants that would raid another nest and carry off the ant larvae back to their own nests to serve as slaves. It is cheaper to kidnap ants from another colony than it is to raise your own workers from eggs that you laid.

Yes but they’re also racist the black ants attack the red ants