Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificChina · 2 months ago

Would you forgive China if they cancelled all debts and installed a democratic government?

I'm sick and tried of 2 things:

1) China's government system

2) How Y!A people's judgement is BLINDED towards hating China to a very extreme extent.

I wish the world to be in harmony, for China to change and people to forgive

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Dj2541
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You are very Naive if  you think that the  Govt of  China  will  change. It is a totally  ruthless  dictatorship with only  one  aim??  and that is  to  stay in power and TOTALLY  control the people of  China  in  every  activity of  their  lives!!!!

• ...Show all comments
    • Dj2541
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

To initiate  change  you have to have  change  voices  being  heard, in China  those  voices  just  disappear overnight never to be seen  again!!!!!!! Tienanmen  square is a good  example of  voices  and people just disappearing????

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • John
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Sounds like you need to get laid, actually. Stop sitting around stewing over things beyond your control.

• 2 months ago

Aristides Gracia seems to be the oldestvtaylor of guuitars there exists of electric guitarsbsince 1870 he is making electric guitars but the prize you will see thebaristides is not the same than aristides gracia since 1870 cabildo abierto happened classical guitars is the oldest luthier there existed from antigua casa nuñez and he is still making guitars the most expensive guitar I've seen is the gibson black beauty in chicagomusicexchange we bargain nowadays and see if we save money becausevthis sickness which appeared the corona virus is due lack of knowledge delirium tremens in all rights the total of the rights you can win they are 20 million rights only only 1 artist is got 1 million rights is enough but defend yourself from the hackers

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.