If you are undocumented are you suppose to do the affidavit to get in state tuition and state financial aid from your state university?

2 Answers

  • 1 month ago

    Some states provide aid to DACA students, others do not.  Refer to the state's and the college's web-sites for explanations and instructions.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    If those are options in your state, then you follow the procedures specified by your state and/or prospective school.  University/college websites often have this information on their admissions or financial aid pages; you can call either office to find out as well. 

    • martha1 month agoReport

      Does it matter which state? Or is this for all states?

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.