When is the coronavirus going to be gone?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Ian
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

Countries that have conservative governments are obviously going to have it much much worse.

• Mercy
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Only God knows.

• 4 months ago

1) We have a vaccine.  2)  Enough people get it that we reach herd immunity. 3)  Everyone gets it and people without resistance die. 

• fcas80
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

No one knows for sure.  It depends how socially distant we will be over the rest of the year.  Not by year-end is my guess.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

September I heard..

• larry1
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

2 months ago I predicted...vaccine by Nov., people getting shots January 2021, all gone by March 2021. But now that it has become a political issue, in an election year yet, and with the USA and others 'reopening' too early, with all the right wing throwing off their masks, with Brazil the planets new out of control hot spot...all bets are off the politicians have done it to us again. 

They just threw away forever their chance to stop it and stay on schedule to be free by March 2021....Just to open for this Memorial Day Weekend!

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Once they create a vaccine (if they do) and  then once the the majority of the Worlds population have been vaccinated.

Don't book a trip abroad anytime soon.

• 4 months ago

It’s hard to predict but I’ll say as the months go by and less and less cases are being reported that’s usually a good sign, but at the end of the day this coronavirus will forever leave a permanent stain and things might not go back to normal 100%.

• 4 months ago

Probably never. In a few years it may be contained like the Spanish flu of 1918.

• Jess
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

Asking that is like asking when the existence of the tooth fairy will be proven.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.