Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 4 months ago

Witch is best:  take a flag or flours to the gravesite during Memorial Day?

I wont to honor my dead Grandfather buy taking something to his gravesite but I dont no witch won is best. Flours or Flag?

I can bye a flag for $35.00

or i can bye flours in red white and blue for the same price.

Money is not the issue. I just wont to be appropriate and due what the other people due for there Memorial Day visit.

Thank you and God bless everyone!

Favorite Answer

If you are taking 'flours' to a graveside, might I suggest self raising is not a good idea?

I've visited Arlington Cemetery during Memorial Day--and just the view of those seemingly endless rows of grave headstones amaze first-time visitors speechless.

Just being there, with heavy heart of sincere respect and appreciation to ALL our nation's war dead for their service to America was enough; public presence there is appreciated.

Flowers or U.S. Flag: I personally would go with red, white and blue flowers.

I'll bet that sounded like a really thoughtful question in your head.  Then you tried to spell it and it just sort of went to hell in a hand basket, didn't it?

Flowers of any color.

• xyzzy

Why would anyone ever that flour to a grave site? Do you mean Flowers? If he was in the military and died in service than a flag would be proper, If not then flowers would be best. $35 for a flag seems excessive.

I don't think "flours" are gonna be much good unless you think he's gonna make biscuits.

• Again, english classes.

You're better off getting one of those small stuffed bears with a clock in his stomach. Everyone likes those.

• Mandy

Flowers.  Which.  One.  Buy. 

If he served in any war, I would buy the flag.  If not, the flowers will be fine.

• Lili

Honey, get a life. Trolling this way is really pathetic.