Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 4 months ago

Witch is best:  take a flag or flours to the gravesite during Memorial Day?

I wont to honor my dead Grandfather buy taking something to his gravesite but I dont no witch won is best. Flours or Flag?

I can bye a flag for $35.00

or i can bye flours in red white and blue for the same price.

Money is not the issue. I just wont to be appropriate and due what the other people due for there Memorial Day visit.

Thank you and God bless everyone!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

If you are taking 'flours' to a graveside, might I suggest self raising is not a good idea?

• 4 months ago

I've visited Arlington Cemetery during Memorial Day--and just the view of those seemingly endless rows of grave headstones amaze first-time visitors speechless.

Just being there, with heavy heart of sincere respect and appreciation to ALL our nation's war dead for their service to America was enough; public presence there is appreciated.

Flowers or U.S. Flag: I personally would go with red, white and blue flowers.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

I'll bet that sounded like a really thoughtful question in your head.  Then you tried to spell it and it just sort of went to hell in a hand basket, didn't it?

• 4 months ago

Flowers of any color.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • xyzzy
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Why would anyone ever that flour to a grave site? Do you mean Flowers? If he was in the military and died in service than a flag would be proper, If not then flowers would be best. $35 for a flag seems excessive.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

I don't think "flours" are gonna be much good unless you think he's gonna make biscuits.

• Again, english classes.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

You're better off getting one of those small stuffed bears with a clock in his stomach. Everyone likes those.

• Mandy
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

Flowers.  Which.  One.  Buy. 

If he served in any war, I would buy the flag.  If not, the flowers will be fine.

• Lili
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Honey, get a life. Trolling this way is really pathetic.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.