Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 1 month ago

What can I do?

I have an anal fissure which is causing bleeding when I poo on my toilet paper and slightly on my stool. Sometimes there’s splashes of blood in the toilet. I have no idea if I have internal hemorrhoids but I do see that I have a fissure. I can not get to a doctor due to the current covid situation. What would I be best to do?

• Liz

Definitely call you doctor so you can get an appointment with a Colon doctor. They are performing surgeries, etc. so don't wait.

God promises that very soon he will remove all vestiges of suffering from the planet. (Revelation 21:4) "And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”

Wishing you the best. Don't delay.  

Source(s): jw.org/What Can the Bible Teach Us?

Call your doctor. You certainly can see a doctor during the pandemic but most want to call ahead and do a teleconference as they're trying to limit the number of patients visiting their offices and clinics.

Most doctors are seeing patients and if you can't go to their office they will do a online visit. Check with your doctor's office