Why are the stocks selling at their peak and how does this correspond to the dividend strategy?

• Steve

While The USA and every country majorly impacted by the coronavirus is in a financial hardship right now, the filthy rich have remained filthy rich. I think that they can be credited with propping up the market. Of course that could be said for all times and not just a pandemic time. That mostly and the fact that not everyone has lost their job and they are still making money. Thus, they can still buy what they want to buy including stocks. The stock market often times does not make sense. I do not believe in buying a stock just to get a dividend, so I havent been interested in a dividend strategy. 

You really should not post about things you know nothing about. 

• Never

Steve, you could try to SUCK MY BALLS.  The poster is a REPEAT TROLL with no money who cannot do a simple google search.