Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

I am sad for no apparent reason, how do I cheer up?

I can't do anything I enjoy because of Coronavirus

Update:

I don't have the virus but everyone is scared of it and no one I know wants to see anyone except over Facebook Live and Zoom. I don't feel any personal connection when on those in fact I get nervous. 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Moloch
    Lv 5
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

take on projects to get a sense of accomplishment.

When the lockdown first began I did many chores around the house.

Each day that I did I felt much better, and in the evening i was in a good mood and enjoyed movies and video games.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

First make sure that you don't have depression. People still take depression as lighlty. Take help in that case.

• 1 month ago

How do you cheer up? Try it from this angle...Thank God you are not black.

• 1 month ago

google a nice country walk near you and take a train or bus there. ideally aim for something over 5 miles which at a slow pace will take around 3 hours take food drinks and sunglasses. dont bother with music. enjoy the walk and do it whenever your bored. otherwise buy rollerskates and goto a local park to skate

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Read the BIBLE so you would know that SOMEONE loves you very much. He's all you need.

• 1 month ago

I am not sure which country you are from, but if you are allowed to at least jog or run around your neighbourhood then please do so! Running or jogging helps to release endorphins in your body so that you will be in a feel good mood. Just remember to take off your mask during a run but put it back on once you are done.

If you are not allowed to even exercise outside, try doing burpees (a good replacement for runs actually) as well as throw in some planks and bicycle crunches (just some tips).

Stay happy!

• 1 month ago

You can binge watch youtube videos.

• LAN
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Endlessly post pity me rants here over and over anonymously, same as you constantly do.

• ...Show all comments
    • LAN
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Because you cower behind an anonymous post and hide your posting history because you are too ashamed to be associated with your own posts.

• 1 month ago

You are no different than millions of others.

All our lives have been turned upside down by the virus.

We have no option but to grin and bear it as best as we can and try to smile, smile, smile.

Also it will help to try to help those less fortunate as best we can.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.