Can you list all the medical conditions that you have been diagnosed with?

Favorite Answer

I'm 48 and have nothing wrong with me. I want to get back in the shape that I was in when  I was 17. I used to run the 1/2 in 2 minutes. I used to run the complete mile in 4 minutes and 18 seconds when I was 17. Now I'm 48 years old, what are my odds? Probably Zero! My new reality is that I probably can't do that anymore.

• RICK

Gout at age 54

Now 69 and that is all

Going how long back?

Depression 

Anxiety

IBS

Fibroadenomas 

Asthma 

Gastroenteritis 

Hayfever

Sinus Infection

Ear Infection

Chicken Pox

Flu

Cold

Urine Infection 

Thrush

Tonsillitis 

Conjunctivitis 

Athletes Foot

... and probs stuff I can’t remember 

• Edna

I had a heart attack and I ended up with 3 stents, and that fixed it. I had gall stones (that was the worse pain I have ever experienced). I had my gallbladder removed, and that fixed it. I had periodontal disease and I had to have all my teeth removed. I now wear dentures. I had Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) infection, which caused bleeding ulcers. I was treated for H. pylori and that fixed it.  

I don't count  my pregnancy as exactly a 'medical condition'. 

I don't mind sharing...

I'm 64 years old. Around 15 years ago I was diagnosed with emphysema, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and kidney failure (not all at the same time).

5 years ago, I was hit with another diagnosis - heart failure.

I have dealt with every one of these issues on my own with no medications of any kind. And what is sure to shock most people, I'm very liberal with my salt use.

I'm called a liar by most, but I assure you, I don't lie. Those who accuse me don't understand how to do what I do because it doesn't conform with the standardized regime they've been indoctrinated with by the (ahem!) medical profession.

It's their loss.

I can, but I won't tell the world about it.

• Susie

Yes I can............