Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

should I be worried about my mental state or is this normal?

in the last 72 hours I've only slept about 10

my body in exhausted but my mind is buzzing

my thoughts are racing people are saying I'm hyperactive and I believe I'm invincible

I'm also very easily irritated.

I've got a history of psychosis and depression but I don't understand what's happening to me right now

is this normal or something I should worry about

Gosh! Do you work three jobs or what?

Babysitting maybe?

• Chanel

Medication can be very helpful and you could be suffering from Bipolar disorder cos you have said your mind is racing.

It would be best to consult a doctor about this.

Well I don’t know if you were ever on antidepressants. I can tell you in my own story that they put me on those and they made me manic. And antidepressants are documented to do that. But psychiatrists won’t tell you that. If they told you how dangerous antidepressants are or any of the other drugs that they give people, they would be out of business and wouldn’t have jobs because obviously nobody would take the drugs. 

So they have to conceal the truth about these drugs so you’ll take them.If you’re just depressed the SSRIs, SNRIs, etc, can make you hypomanic or manic and then when you get manic like I did they put you on drugs like lithium which totally destroy your health and your life. So all I can recommend is that if you’re on antidepressants try to get off of them.

I don’t believe all the diagnoses like psychosis and so on that these a s s holes  give you. Because they’re usually wrong. You could even have PTSD and they will call it “psychosis” because they don’t know what the fvck they’re doing.  

In this country, you’re usually labeled “psychotic” so some psychiatrist can make a lot of money from your health insurance company by putting you on psychiatric drugs which will destroy your brain and body. I need to have a billing code for the insurance company and “psychosis” is a good one.

In other cultures, people who are going through stages of psychological and spiritual growth which would here be referred to as a “psychosis” are basically not drugged up but just taken care, watched over by the community  and allowed to experience that psychological growth. 

Even Carl Jung , Sigmund Freud‘s greatest pupil and a brilliant psychoanalyst himself, went through a period of “psychosis” apparently and came out of it. Psychosis doesn’t last forever. It’s usually transitory.

Sometimes it just occurs alongside states of depression. But psychiatrists here will just jump on the opportunity to give you drugs like antipsychotics which are very VERY damaging to the brain and body. And these neurotoxic drugs will make you less able to cope with life in the long run. Because you need a fully functioning brain and body to do that.

Psychiatry and it’s drugs ruined my life. I’m just trying to give you a warning. If you can’t sleep it could be because the effect the psychiatric drugs are having on you. They disrupt sleep cycles and everything else.

• J

You should see a shrink for an evaluation. This sounds a lot like bipolar disorder. You are describing what sounds like a manic episode. Bipolar disorder is usually a combination of manic highs and depressive lows. You may need medication to balance out your mood swings. 

• J

I answered the question. Don’t get mad just cuz u don’t like the answer

This sounds normal for you

Call the doctor. Also, you say you have a history of psychosis but you don't say you're getting treatment for any condition. If you're bipolar, you need long term medical care.

That is not normal whatsoever, but that isn't cause for panic either. I would contact a doctor who can help and ask them about whats going on.

It sounds like you're experiencing mania. Untreated, it could lead to hallucinations. Go to an ER.

You need to try to get nine hours of sleep every night and go to bed at the same time and wake up at the same time every day. You also need to Start eating healthier meals, exercising and meditating daily. This will help you with your racing mind and your depression. 

Try it for two weeks and you will see a change but if that doesn’t help then you need to see a therapist. 

Go out for a run every morning, come home and meditate twice a day for 20 minutes. 

Maybe also take up yoga which is so helpful for depression.