What video games suck the most!?

28 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Fortnite, that game is cringe and boring, i used play Fortnite back in 2017, but game got more cringy, so i stopped.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Almost heaven... west virginia...  blue rich mountains...

• 1 month ago

I've noticed that games based on kid's movies / shows or toys are often cheap and crappy.

Source(s): I recently bought one of those cartridges with 482 games on it, I tried a few of the off-brand ones
  • 1 month ago

call of duty   

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Rushed games that are released unfinished and buggy. 

Games that are sold and then are monetized for greed. (Fallout76, Dead or alive 6)

Games that are aimed at kids and include gambling mechanics that use micro transactions. (NBA 2k20, Fifa)

• 1 month ago

First person shooters, hands down

• ...Show all comments
    • micah1 month agoReport

I like to think that it depends, if it's a game like fallout new Vegas with fun game mechanics and such, it gives the game life and not just some sucky shooter like fartnite or call of booty

• 1 month ago

Most of them... after all there are THOUSANDS which as so bad they cannot even get people to play them for free and you cannot even find them on any player list anywhere they ar so bad..

• 1 month ago

Depends on who you ask, it's all opinions. But there are quite a lot of games that receive hate from many. Usually it's because of the companies/publishers bad practices but I've also seen people hating games just because they can.

I gotta say one of the most hated video games was that E.T. game for the Atari (also mentioned by someone).

It was the one that was so bad they buried it lol

• micah1 month agoReport

I own E.T for my Atari, I collect shitty old games like that. Shaq fu, sword of Sudan and all that

• 2 months ago

Go home. Probably the worst game ever created but it gets 5 star reviews cause it features an SJW story. Like all you have to do is go up to the attic and look at a note and the game is done, it literally takes 10 seconds.

• 2 months ago

King’s field II for the ps2. It was so boring. No interaction. All you did was go around killing things. 

There was another one that I forgot but the loading time was a killer. When you travel from one area to the next, it needed to load and that takes several minutes. Encounter an enemy, a few minutes to load. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.