True or false: you're quite attracted to homeless people?

• 4 days ago
    Favorite Answer

False. They don't shave. 

• 4 days ago

This sounds like an attempt to dehumanise homeless people. Attracted is not the right word, but rather “thoughtful of”. I sympathise with the homeless who are genuine, good people - not the druggies and drinkers who ignorantly throw their life away.

6 days ago

That has nothing to do with whether they're homeless or not

6 days ago

Many homeless people are the nicest most generous people you'd ever meet and many dont even appear to be homeless. That said, I've met some jerks who happened to be homeless as well. Sometimes I'd rather be around them than snotty so called normal people.

• I have helped the homeless (35 years) before they got their name in society.  I always felt sorry for them.  Some of them actually like their environment.  Helping them, enables them to stay that way.  But, we live and learn in every life situation.

I will say one thing about them; They are the most real and many - honest, that I have ever encountered.  :D

• i have compassion for them but I don't feel sorry for them because they chose that lifestyle not me.

End of the day, if you're that much of a useless loser that you want to live rough and then ask people who work for money then you should be forced to do some work.  Laziness is frowned upon in Islam.

• There are those who want to find excuses for their current plight. There are others have standards and refuse to lose.  I am just saying, that before we can help each other we must learn to help ourselves.

• LC
    6 days ago

False, no........

• ?
    6 days ago

false..............................

• 6 days ago

I am almost homeless myself. I live in HUD.

• 6 days ago

I envy them.No housework,no anything.The only thing they have to worry about: is if it is going to rain