The Cheshire asked in TravelCruise Travel · 2 months ago

How to cancel Carnival Cruise?

We originally booked two because we were not sure what vacation time my husband would get approved. The final payment is due for the first one in a few weeks and I wanted to cancel but I cannot find anything on the website where I can cancel... only a button to pay. Of course the phone lines are bogged down due to Covid. Web search was no help.

Call the 899 number.

Do you have an account on the carnival web page?  You can cancel that way.  If you don't have an account, and have a reservation number, get registered, and cancel that way.  If you don't have a reservation number, you don't have a reservation. 

That said, are you SURE you have a reservation and not a "courtesy hold"?  I've booked a lot of cruises, and I've never had an actual reservation without making a deposit.  I have had courtesy holds, which are time-sensitive. If you don't make a deposit by the time the hold ends, it's automatically cancelled. 

• Sandy

use snail mail and send them a letter. also check the website for "contact us" options.