Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 2 months ago

How to make money from home?

So I'm a teen who wants some extra cash. Has anyone got any ideas if stuff u can do from home that actually makes money? I've been doing swagbucks surveys but it takes ages to earn even £10. I wan to sell old stuff on ebay but I'm not sure if it will actually sell? 

Key words AT HOME. I obviously can't babysit etc while corona is going on. However I do have very good IT skills, would that be useful? 

Favorite Answer

I started sewing mask. The best would be if I could get a couple of large company's to call for say aprons or something else that would help a restaurant or hair salon? Right now, I am getting orders from individuals on Facebook and Nextdoor. At the very least it is paying the rent.

Source(s): Sewing mask. I am a seamstress but when this pandemic hit. I had to think of something else to make a living.
  • Jay

If you have office skills like Word or Excel...you can get an on line job on the UPWORK site.  If you can do graphic design with Photoshop you can get an on line job with FIVERR.

Read the Excellence-Success site for more ideas.

Try selling clothes you've outgrown, movies you no longer watch, music you don't listen to ..

• Sophie1 month agoReport

Upgrade or upcycle them.

• martin

Some people who have been up against a tough employment market have tried working from home, but find that it's harder than the hard task of finding a regular in-person job.

you could try doing some babysitting

A lot of people make a living selling stuff on eBay.  Do you have any knowledge about antiques, old toys, vintage electronics, old music, etc?  If not, some people actually make stuff to sell, create art, or repurpose junk.

Unless you have skills that an employer is willing to pay you for, you're kidding yourself.

cut grass. do chores for others.