Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 2 months ago

How do you feel that I will not social distance nor wear a mask?

This is why the US has the highest number of cases in the world. People have no sense. 

• Edna

I don't social distance or wear a mask. Never have - never will. I see very few people in my state (Texas) doing either of them. 

All those sorts of restrictions/recommendations were lifted in Texas on May 1. And, guess what?  Since their removal, we've seen no more cases of coronavirus in the state than there were before 

• Edna
      3 weeks agoReport

Why thumbs down?   No more restrictions in this state; no increase in number of cases of corona virus. Does that upset you?.

• audrey

Your choice. Just don't come within 12 feet of me.

• Tulip

I feel you are an inconsiderate moron

• Edna
      3 weeks agoReport

Why do you think he is being an inconsiderate moron?  Inconsiderate to WHO? It's been proven that wearing a cloth or paper mask won't prevent you from contracting a contagious illness & they do a very poor job of preventing the spread of a contagious illness to others around you.

Your body, your choice. 

You are part of the problem and a threat to my health. You should be locked up and the key thrown away.

• Edna
      3 weeks agoReport

oldprof: I don't intend to become as paranoid as you appear to be,  about a virus that's already beginning to fade away in the U.S. 

I don't care. If I want to avoid you, I can just stay in my own home and order everything through the mail.

Or shut up Edna. You never stop with the stupidity. NEVER.

I can quit my job and the mail carrier can quit his job. I'd tell you to quit acting dense, but I'm pretty sure it's not an act.

In case it went RIGHT OVER YOUR HEAD (as usual), the point is that people who want to avoid others CAN. I don't want them deciding for ME. I will decide what level of risk I am comfortable with when it comes to MYSELF.

• Edna

Anon:  Before you pat yourself on the head:  Have you ever stopped to think that the mail carrier who delivers the stuff that you order through the mal (so that you can stay in your own home) has to go out in public in order to do so? HE can't stay home safe in HIS home and still do his job.

• Jolene

I think if you choose to put your life, and the lives of your loved ones, at risk, that's your business.