Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesNew York City · 2 months ago

Can we kiss New York City goodbye?

It was once a romantic and vibrant city.

Now it's known as the city of Covid19.

As the rest of the state begins to recover, the Big Apple will not go back to normalcy until 2030 at the earliest.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

A lot of things are gone forever.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • D1218
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Yep. It ruined pretty much everything just about.

• Lili
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Don't be moronic, dear.  New York is now and remains our most important city.

• 2 months ago

Nothing comes close to how happy it makes me feel to see that city fail like this. An asteroud would make it better but the odds are so low and I feel like it's just asking for too much. I truly am blessed to see this happening.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

You can but we shall not

• 2 months ago

We are NY smart and tough- and WILL be back.  Some things will be different - but that still leaves us with a city that is the center of the world in so many aspects.  Somethings that are gone forever, needed to be culled anyway - I for one will certainly not miss FROZEN - and that opens a spot for some other show that is better in every aspect.  Many of our institutions are just on PAUSE - they are FAR from dead.  There is no *going back to normal* - but there will be a NEW normal eventually. I live outside the city, a little north - but as professional classical musicians, and just plain lovers of culture, wew are there often.  Not going at the moment, sine things we love are no available in IRL - but will be by the end of the year, we are certain.  It seems that a lot of DIE NY message come up - we really think people are jealous!  Sorry if if you live in some dirtbag place, where the highest form of culture is NASCAR, the county fair and a dirty bar.  and if you are someone who just does not like cities - fine.  I live surrounded by beautiful parks and trail - and hate hiking, fishing, etc.  We all make our choices, and live as we want,m where we want.   Life is not a revenge movie - there is no reason to wish bad things upon any of us.  We hope that ALL of the US is healthy and prosperous again, and soon - we do not wish extended deprivation on anyone or any place.

• atomic fireball
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

Stop being a poser. You said you don’t even live there anymore, so why are you acting like you’re some kind of spokesman for the Big Apple? You admitted you moved out. How “New York Tough” are you if you’re you’re not “tough” enough to even live there anymore? 

• Mark
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Nope.

>Now it's known as the city of Covid19.

By whom?  YOU?

• Mamianka
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Haters gotta hate . . .

• 2 months ago

hopefully it will go back to normal a lot earlier than that

• 2 months ago

That’s so sad. I hope it begins to reopen soon. I’ve never been to NYC, but everybody who has  been there has always said how much they love it. 

• Mamianka
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

We live close enough that we can go often - and have been for decades.  We NEVER run out of great things to do!

• 2 months ago

Hopefully as it is a very Dark City

• Mamianka
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Looked at your other questions. You are a bigot and hater.  MAGA hat a little too tight???

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.