Thomas asked in TravelAsia PacificChina · 2 months ago

Are we accepting packages from China ?

I was going to order a part for my car off eBay but it is shipping from Guangzhou, China. Says delivery expected June 5-30 (average time for shipping these parts). Is the U.S currently taking in packages from China? Is there a chance if I order it and pay for it it might not ever come in? 

There are no packages from China, you lying communist troll. GET OFF THE INTERNET, YOU SICK POS!! Yahoo Answers and its CCP propaganda troll army!! It's too bad you're all dead now, commie junk!!

Yes we are. My job gets **** from China all the time.

Yes - things are still incoming from China

i dont see why not

• A.J.

They are slower than normal, especially if they use China Post instead of EMS.

"I was going to order a part for my car off eBay but it is shipping from Guangzhou, China. Says delivery expected June 5-30 (average time for shipping these parts). Is the U.S currently taking in packages from China?"

Yes, but don't bet on that delivery time"China Post advises that it is taking steps to prevent and minimize the spread of the coronavirus. It notes that according to the World Health Organization, coronaviruses do not survive for long on objects. The post says it is therefore safe to receive postal items from China without risk of contracting the virus. Measures have nevertheless been implemented to ensure the safety of mail processing and postal staff, including disinfection of postal offices, processing centers and transportation vehicles, and monitoring of postal staff’s physical health.China Post says delays should be expected in mail transport, processing and delivery."https://about.usps.com/newsroom/service-alerts/int...