Melissa asked in Social SciencePsychology · 7 months ago

Is it normal to be angry over the COVID-19 situation? How do I deal?

I’m becoming very angry. 

The year after I graduated high school the economy went into a recession, and after I graduated college finding work wasn’t that easy, either. When it did get better I was fine, but not for long, because of this virus situation. 

I’m fuming. This whole thing is a nightmare. Regardless if the shutdown was imposed or not, it’s going to take years to recover. 

I’m just very angry. Life is tough enough.

Favorite Answer

Yes. Its the new normal for sure.For all of us.

81,000 dead americans, only 5000 dead in canada. If as president i dropped the ball as badly i'd be concerned

President Donald Trump on Friday deflected blame for his administration’s lagging ability to test Americans for the coronavirus outbreak, insisting instead — without offering evidence — that fault lies with his predecessor, Barack Obama.

“I don't take responsibility at all,” Trump said defiantly

Now you would think whoever leads the country, would be able to change bad laws when he saw them.

But apparently easier to just blame someone who hasn't even been in the white house in half a decade.

I'd be angry.

Of course it is normal to be angry.  Officials are ensuring we get wiped by a mutated strain.  COVID-19 is about as deadly as the flu, but Eggheads predicted a ridiculous 4% mortality rate.

Now we have 5% antibody presence because of quarantine when we need 60% to begin herd immunity.  The next version of this might actually be as bad as the predictions but because we didn't let nature run its course millions might die in the winter.

Thanks geniuses!